The revolution in navigation.
The rules of the game change once again with EVO V8, the meeting point between sailing and motor yachting.
V8 creates a completely new navigation experience, where the relax of a sail boat meets the flexibility of a motor yacht.
The designer’s challenging concept shows through the endless opportunities aboard, with convertible space and four helm stations, including two ship’s wheels that allow for steering closer to the sea and for easier maneuvers.
- Main Deck, at the bow
- Two ship’s wheels, right and left of the Main Deck
- Vanishing console on the Roof Top
Sailing or motor boating, you decide
For extra luxury, the helm and the seats can be customized with leather upholstery. It is equipped with Volvo Penta joystick control and bow thruster joystick, two large 16-inch GPS displays, and electronic engine and gearbox controls.
At the stern, two carbon fiber wheel helms allow you to steer the V8 like a sailboat, turning your journey into a unique sailing experience. The fourth station, on the Roof Top, offers a privileged position overlooking the sea and is equipped with a 16-inch GPS display, control joystick and throttles for electronic engine management.
Unlimited social spaces
The size of V8, the unexpected features and the many spaces for conviviality inspired by sailing will leave you and your guests speechless.
One of the most surprising spaces aboard is the Roof Top, an innovative and challenging ghost feature that only reveals itself through a vanishing hydraulic stepladder. It’s like a penthouse on the sea, with four sunbeds, an alfresco dinette and a vanishing helm station.
The dinette at the bow can be converted into a sunbed with a sail canopy, while the sofa hides a plunge pool. The panoramic living room on the Main Deck features a dining area and a lounge area, with home cinema system and glass walls that can be partially opened. The lowered lounge with galley at the stern can both be a patio to the beach area and a private lounge to the master cabin.
EVO V8 is fully customizable to fit your specific needs and desires. The first unit is equipped with unexpected features.
- Open Space Salon – The salon on the Main Deck features partially openable windows that enhance the connection with the sea and allow for reduced use of air conditioning. Inside, they are covered with liquid crystal darkening films, which transform them into screens for the home cinema system with a projector.
- Lounge or private suite? – Thanks to the sliding glass doors, the lowered lounge at the stern can become an open-air patio for the beach area or an exclusive sitting area connected to the owner’s cabin, which transforms into a 12m suite.
- Close to the sea – The beach area is only 70 cm from the waterline, almost flush with the water, with teak and leather sun loungers and a cozy circular sofa. The opening bulwarks eliminate any visual obstruction, offering a panoramic 180° view.
- A quick plunge – At the bow, the dinette with a retractable table quickly transforms into a sunbathing area with a sail awning, while the C-shaped sofa conceals a plunge pool for a refreshing dip during navigation.
- The art of hospitality – The kitchen provides everything you need to prepare unforgettable dinners at sea. The first unit of V8 is equipped with an induction cooktop, wine cooler, blast chiller, ice maker, and dishwasher.
The idea of navigation coming from V8 continues belowdecks, with customizable spacious and refined interiors, designed to thrill.
Design furniture, a delicate white, nabuk and brass palette and the luxury materials define a sophisticated space, inspired by the minimalism of sailing boats.
The first unit of V8 features four cabins, all with ensuite heads:
- VIP cabin at the bow;
- Master cabin at the stern;
- Guest cabin with two single beds and a folding bed;
- Crew cabin.
Powerful and reliable engines
The first unit of EVO V8 is equipped with two Volvo Penta IPS 1350 engines with a power of 2 x 1000 HP, reaching a maximum speed of 24 knots and a cruising speed of 19 knots. The 4150 L fuel tank allows for an autonomy of 400 NM. Every technical detail, such as the 11 ft tender and the ditching crane, is hidden in the peaks with remote hydraulic opening.